Saturday, February 27, 2010

Small World

We have been kind of boring the last couple of days. Work has really picked up for me and Andrea is having fun going to all the various Spouse social events, and making new friends at her CrossFit workout class. She did go to an interesting social where they had a local hat maker come and display their hats. I couldn’t believe it; they had hats that were over 400 pounds (more than $600)! I’ve been busy with work and doing a lot of homework. I’m only half way through my masters and I’m ready to be done!

I had a very cool experience the other day. Micah Vander Veen, and I went to Seattle Pacific University together. He was roommates with Chris Combs, a great friend of mine from Wenatchee, and we were in the same ROTC class. Friday we found ourselves on the schedule to fly together. Really weird, seven years after commissioning and going different ways, we find ourselves in a cockpit together, flying over England. Small world I guess.
Micah and I flying over England

Andrea and I are hoping to get out of the house on Sunday and go and explore another city so check back for photos and stories from our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment